About Me

Copenhagen, Denmark
Doing random stuff on my computers and documenting it for future use. Probably not interesting to anybody but meee. lappysaurus: HP Elitebook 2530P. minilan: ASUS Eee PC 901. evillan: Fujitsu Siemens Amilo PRO V3205. mobillan: HTC Hero.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Terminals and shortcuts on lappysaurus

13.03: I like terminals with black backgrounds and #FFFFDD font. Pretty. And I use F3 as keyboard shortcut to open a new terminal.

13.07: Is that it? Hmm, can't think of more to change. Thunderbird is still downloading and indexing messages.

13.08: Actually, I would like a keyboard shortcut to open a browser and thunderbird - used to the hot keys on evillan.

13.15: Gah. And the plot thickens. Apparently there's a hotkey for diasbling the trackpad - fine if you're writing and accidentally keep touching the trackpad. But it also disables the keyboard, and even when you toggle it on again, the keyboard is not working. Not optimal. Will try to disable it.

13.22: Launch browser: Alt+Del. Launch email client: Alt+Insert.

13.28: Can't really find a solution to the toggle trackpad-button. I guess I'll just try to not push it.

No comments:

Blog Archive