About Me

Copenhagen, Denmark
Doing random stuff on my computers and documenting it for future use. Probably not interesting to anybody but meee. lappysaurus: HP Elitebook 2530P. minilan: ASUS Eee PC 901. evillan: Fujitsu Siemens Amilo PRO V3205. mobillan: HTC Hero.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Thunderbird and more on lappysaurus

11.55: Installing PageRank on Chrome. Really missed that on firefox, I used it once, but then it fucked up.

11.56: Thunderbird. Imported gmail easily since I already set up the imap thingy, splendid. It's downloading 7552 headers now.

12.00: And now it's downloading all the messages. Good lordy. This may take some time. I'll find my rss feeds and subscribe in the meanwhile, then.

12.16: Gah, it crash. Probably thunderbird. Had to restart. Hmm, it seems a bit buggy and bloated. Will wait with rss feed for now, instead I'll change the appearance of ubuntu to good old black and white fugliness.

12.28: Aaand done. Welcome home.

12.28: Need to restart lappysaurus after installed updates. Also, need to go outside to the real life. Brb.

No comments:

Blog Archive