About Me

Copenhagen, Denmark
Doing random stuff on my computers and documenting it for future use. Probably not interesting to anybody but meee. lappysaurus: HP Elitebook 2530P. minilan: ASUS Eee PC 901. evillan: Fujitsu Siemens Amilo PRO V3205. mobillan: HTC Hero.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Doing things again... part three

So, last week my harddisk on lappysaurus crashed. It had been acting strangely the last couple of weeks and I managed to make a up-to-date backup in time. Sigh. Fortunately, I have next-day onsite HP support, so at least that bit was pretty painless.
Anyways, I'll just repeat the steps I did in February. Nothing exciting there. Just two notes: Suspend works now and also, remember to try the live-cd before actually installing stuff. A driver for the wireless thingy is missing and it is impossible to enable wireless to install it, so the computer must be hooked to a wired connection in order to install it yadda yadda.

No comments:

Blog Archive